|Makes: 4 servings|
|Serving Size: 4 oz chicken|
|Choices: Carbohydrate 1, Lean Protein 3|
- Makes: 4 servings
- Serving Size: 4 oz chicken
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
|4||(4-oz) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb total)|
|1/4||cup||dried bread crumbs|
- Combine the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, ginger, and rosemary in a small bowl. Place the chicken between sheets of waxed paper and pound to equal thickness.
- Pour half of the honey-mustard sauce over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Set the oven to broil. Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the top of the chicken and broil for 7 to 8 minutes. In a saucepan, warm the rest of the honey-mustard sauce and serve with the chicken.
Adapted from The New Soul Food Cookbook by Fabiola Gaines and Roneice Weaver.