- Boil or grill the corn until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes. If grilling, soak the corn and attached husks in water first so they don’t burn.
- Remove from the water or grill and trim off the husks, leaving about 2 inches to form a handle.
- Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, oregano, chili powder, and cumin.
- Spread the mayo mixture around the cooked corn evenly and place corn on a plate or large piece of parchment paper.
- Combine the feta, Parmesan, and cilantro. Place on a large plate or piece of parchment paper and roll the corn into the cheese mixture. Pat the cheese onto the surface of the corn.
- Serve the corn at room temperature or place it in a 375° F oven for 10 minutes to heat through.
Recipe adapted from Sizzle & Smoke: The Ultimate Guide to Grilling for Diabetes, Prediabetes, and Heart Health by Steve Petusevsky. Available at shopdiabetes.org, 800-232-6733, or bookstores nationwide.