|Makes: 16 servings|
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (about 15 nuts)|
|Choices: Carbohydrate 0.5, Fat 2|
- Makes: 16 servings
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (about 15 nuts)
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
|2||cups||whole unsalted raw almonds|
|1 1/2||Tbsp.||curry powder|
|1/4||tsp.||freshly ground black pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spread the almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast the almonds for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg white until frothy. Add the curry powder, sugar, cumin, salt, and pepper and mix well. Remove the almonds from the oven and add the nuts to the egg white mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread the coated nuts on the baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Remove the nuts from the oven and let cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.