|Makes: 4 servings|
|Serving Size: 4 oz fish|
|Choices: Lean Protein 3, Fat 0.5|
- Makes: 4 servings
- Serving Size: 4 oz fish
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
|2||Tbsp.||coarse Dijon mustard|
|1||Tbsp.||finely chopped fresh tarragon|
|1/2||Tbsp.||unsalted butter, softened|
|1 1/2||Tbsp.||olive oil, divided|
|1||Tbsp.||fresh lemon juice|
|1||garlic clove, finely minced|
|1||lb.||cod or halibut, cut into 4 portions|
|1/4||tsp.||freshly ground black pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mustard, tarragon, butter, 1 Tbsp of the olive oil, water, lemon juice, and garlic; set aside.
- Sprinkle the cod with the salt and pepper. In a shallow ovenproof skillet, heat the remaining ½ Tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the cod and sear on one side for 4 minutes. Turn the cod over and sear for 2 minutes on the other side.
- Pour the mustard sauce over the cod and place the skillet in the oven; roast for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve the cod with the lemon wedges.