- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Add the green onion, broccoli, tomato, spinach, salt, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper, and paprika to a bowl. Toss the ingredients well, making sure the greens are well covered with the spices.
- Preheat an ovenproof, nonstick pan over medium heat. Add the vegetables and sauté until the ingredients are cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add the eggs and the milk. Whisk the eggs and the milk together until combined. Add the eggs-and-milk combination to the pan and stir with a wooden or plastic spoon. Make sure the ingredients are evenly spread out. Place the pan in the middle rack of the preheated oven and set the timer for 10 minutes. The dish is done when you can insert a toothpick in the middle of the dish and it comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it rest on the stovetop for a couple of minutes so the eggs settle and don't fall apart when serving.
From the book Chef Ronaldo's Sabores de Cuba: Diabetes-Friendly Traditional and Nuevo Cubano Cuisine.