- Preheat oven to 425ºF convection or 450ºF traditional oven.
- Place quinoa in medium saucepan with 1 cup water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Using a paring knife, cut a V shape into each half and remove the center, creating a channel for the stuffing. Chop the zucchini that has been removed and save it for use in the stuffing.
- In the meantime, place the olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add pancetta, onion, garlic, and chopped zucchini. Sauté until pancetta is browned. Remove pan from heat and add tomatoes. Add cooked quinoa and mix well.
- Stuff each zucchini half with 1/2 cup quinoa mixture and place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until zucchini are fork tender. Stuffing will be nicely browned.
Chef's Secret: The quinoa mixture is also great when used as a side dish.