|Makes: 2 servings|
|Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet|
|Choices: Carbohydrate 1, Lean Protein 4, Fat 0.5|
- Makes: 2 servings
- Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 24 minutes
|2||(4-oz.) salmon fillets|
|1/2||green onion, chopped|
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Place the parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar, Dijon mustard, and honey to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook the balsamic glaze until thick, about 10 minutes.
- Brush the salmon fillets with half of the balsamic glaze and reserve the other half. Bake the salmon for 10–14 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Remove the salmon from the oven and pour the remaining glaze over the salmon. Top the salmon with the green onion and serve hot.