- Cut the pork tenderloin crosswise into 4 pieces. Use two forks to shred each piece, or cut the pork into small cubes; set aside. Line a baking sheet or broiler pan with foil; set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat 2 tsp. of the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 6 minutes until lightly browned. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add the lime juice and salsa, and bring to boiling. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the shredded, cooked pork and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes, until the pork is heated through.
- Heat the oven to broil. Place the corn tortillas in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Brush one side of each tortilla with the remaining 1 tsp. of olive oil. Broil the tortillas about 7 inches from the heat source until they are browned and puffed; watch carefully so that they do not burn. Remove the tortillas from the broiler. The tortillas will deflate and will leave a slight shell shape.
- Divide the pork mixture among the tortillas. Top each tortilla with lettuce, tomato, and 1 Tbsp. of sour cream. Serve with lime wedges.
* Cooked roast pork tenderloin