|Serving Size: 2 slices bread, 4 Tbsp. Papaya Topping|
|Sodium||195 mg (without added salt)|
|Choices: Starch 1.5|
- Makes: 8
- Serving Size: 2 slices bread, 4 Tbsp. Papaya Topping
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
|16||(1/2-inch-thick) slices French or|
|Italian bread (about 1/2 oz. per slice)|
|2||garlic cloves, crushed|
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Prepare the Papaya Topping.
- Place the bread slices on a large baking sheet. Toast the bread lightly for 3 to 4 minutes (the slices should still appear white).
- Remove the bread from the oven, and immediately rub the top side of each slice with garlic. Spoon 2 Tbsp. Papaya Topping on each bread slice. Serve immediately.