|Serving Size: 1 enchilada|
|Choices: Starch 2, Lean-meat 4, Fat 1|
- Makes: 4
- Serving Size: 1 enchilada
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
|1/2||lb.||cooked Perfect Roast Chicken, skinned|
|1||cup||canned fat-free refried beans|
|1||cup||75% reduced-fat shredded|
|cheddar cheese (divided use)|
|1||can||(4 oz.) hot or mild diced green chilies|
|2||Tbsp.||minced fresh cilantro|
|1||tsp.||hot or mild chili powder|
|1||can||(10 oz.) red or green enchilada sauce|
|4||(8 inch) flour tortillas (preferably whole wheat)|
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat a large square or rectangular baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place the cooked chicken on a cutting board. With two forks, shred the chicken into pieces. Add the chicken to a bowl. Mix in the refried beans, 3/4 cup of the cheese, the chilies, cilantro, cumin, chili powder, and 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce.
- Coat each tortilla lightly with cooking spray to help make rolling the tortilla easier. Divide the filling among the tortillas and roll up.
- Add the enchiladas to the prepared baking pan, seam side down. Pour the remaining sauce over them, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the casserole is bubbly.