|Serving Size: 1/2 recipe|
|Choices: Vegetable 2, Lean meat 4, Fat 0.5|
- Makes: 2
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
|1||clove garlic, crushed|
|1/4||tsp.||fresh-ground black pepper|
|2||tsp.||fresh snipped dill|
|12||large||shelled deveined shrimp (6 oz.)|
|7||large||sea scallops (6 oz.)|
|1||med.||zucchini cut into 1-inch pieces (2 cups)|
|1||med.||yellow squash cut into 1-inch pieces (2 cups)|
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Mix lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and dill.
- Add shrimp, scallops, and vegetables, and set aside to marinate for 15 minutes. Turn once during this time.
- Alternate vegetables, shrimp, and scallops on four skewers. Grill or broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat source for 2 1/2 minutes per side. Do not overcook the fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place skewers on two dinner plates, or remove seafood and vegetables from skewers onto two plates and serve.