Building an Online Diabetes Community
An ADA website helps visitors connect with others
Through ADA Connect, the American Diabetes Association's online community, you can create a user profile, participate in message boards, read the latest diabetes news, and follow ADA social media and announcements. Here are some of the other things you can do by going to connect.diabetes.org:
• Find out what other members of the community are up to.
• Read the latest posts from the message boards.
• Create or import a personal blog, and read blog posts by other users.
• Join a group or start your own.
• Get real-time updates from ADA's Twitter feed.