|Serving Size: 1 popsicle|
|Choices: Fruit 1|
- Makes: 5
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Freezing Time: 6 hours or overnight
|1 1/2||cups||fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed|
|1||cup||fresh or frozen peach slices, thawed|
|1||cup||mango slices, either fresh, frozen and thawed, or canned|
- Puree the raspberries with the sugar in a blender or a small food processor. Strain through a fine sieve, pressing on the solids. Set aside. Rinse the blender.
- Puree the peaches until smooth, and add to a bowl.
- Puree the mangoes until smooth, and add to another bowl.
- Add 2 Tbsp. of the peach puree to the bottom of each popsicle mold, insert a popsicle stick, and freeze for 1 hour. Add 2 Tbsp. of the raspberry puree on top of the peach layer and freeze. Repeat with the mango puree. Freeze the molds until completely solid.