|Serving Size: 1 cracker|
|Choices: Starch 0.5, Fat 0.5|
- Makes: 12
- Serving Size: 1 cracker
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 to 20 minutes
|1/4||tsp.||coarsely ground black pepper|
|1||tsp.||dried herbs of choice (such as oregano, basil, or thyme)|
|Nonstick cooking spray|
|1||Tbsp.||sesame seeds, poppy seeds, or dried herbs|
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Put the flour, salt, black pepper, butter, and herbs together in a bowl, and blend with a fork until the flour and butter are combined. Add the water, and blend. Add more water (1 Tbsp. at a time) if needed to form a dough that holds together.
- Roll out into a rectangle on a lightly floured surface until 1/4 inch thick. Coat with nonstick cooking spray, and sprinkle with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, or other dried herbs of choice. Cut into 12 crackers.
- Bake on a lightly floured baking sheet for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until crisp and lightly browned. Cool on a rack.