|Serving Size: about 1 cup|
|Choices: Vegetable 2, Fat 2|
- Makes: 4
- Serving Size: about 1 cup
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 12 minutes, plus cooling time
|1 1/2||lbs.||mixed fresh mushrooms (at least four varieties, such as button, cremini, shiitake, and trumpet), quartered or roughly chopped|
|1/4||cup||dry white wine|
|2||garlic cloves, minced|
|1 1/2||Tbsp.||chopped parsley|
|1||Tbsp.||chopped fresh thyme|
|1/2||tsp.||salt or to taste|
|2||Tbsp.||freshly grated Parmesan cheese|
- Heat the olive oil in a saute pan on high heat.
- Add the mushrooms, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until they begin to brown. Stir in the white wine, cover the pan, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the cover, and cook until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Transfer the mushrooms and their juices to a bowl, and stir in garlic, parsley, thyme, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Let the mushrooms cool to room temperature. Divide among 4 salad plates. Sprinkle with cheese.