|Serving Size: 3 oz.|
|Choices: Lean meat 3|
- Makes: 7
- Serving Size: 3 oz.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 16-;18 minutes
|1 1/2||lbs.||boneless sirloin steak|
|1||Tbsp.||dried oregano leaves|
|1||tsp.||fresh-ground black pepper|
- Coat an outdoor grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat to medium high. Trim all the fat from the steak.
- Combine the spice rub ingredients, and rub about 2 tsp. of it on each side of the steak. (Unused rub mixture can be stored in an airtight container.)
- Rub the steak with the olive oil.
- Grill the steak for 8 to 9 minutes per side for rare, or longer to desired doneness. Remove from the grill, let stand for 10 minutes, and slice into thin strips.