|Serving Size: 1/2 cup|
|Sodium||20 mg (without added salt)|
|Choices: Vegetable 1, Fat 0.5|
- Makes: 6
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 to 35 minutes
|2||lbs.||kohlrabi, peeled and cut into large chunks|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|Balsamic vinegar (optional, for drizzling over dish; not included in nutritional analysis)|
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients other than balsamic vinegar, and toss well.
- Arrange the kohlrabi in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast the kohlrabi for about 30 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or so to prevent burning.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar if desired.