|Serving Size: 4 oz.|
|Choices: Carbohydrate 0.5, Lean meat 4, Fat 1|
- Makes: 6
- Serving Size: 4 oz.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes plus up to 2 hours to soak the plank
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
|1||cedar plank (about 6 × 14 inches)|
|1||(1 1/2 lbs.) salmon filet|
- In a large bowl, soak the cedar plank in warm water to cover for 1 to 2 hours. Remove the plank from the bowl; drain the water.
- Mix together the mustard, honey, and olive oil. Spread the mixture over the salmon.
- Using an outdoor grill, set the temperature to medium high. Add the cedar plank to the rack, and leave it there until the cedar plank begins to smoke. Add the salmon to the plank, cover the grill, and cook the salmon for about 15 minutes.
- With long-handled tongs and protective hand mitts, remove the plank with the salmon from the grill. Serve the salmon on its plank from a large platter, surrounded with lemon wedges and parsley.