|Serving Size: 1 cookie|
|Choices: Carbohydrate 1, Fat 0.5|
- Makes: 24
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 to 10 minutes
|1/2||cup||plus 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa|
|1/2||cup||butter-flavored spread (such as Smart Balance)|
|1/4||cup||packed brown sugar|
|1/3||cup||plain low-fat yogurt|
|1 1/2||tsp.||vanilla extract|
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter-flavored spread. Add in the sugars; the mixture will be thick. Add in the yogurt and vanilla.
- In a clean bowl, slowly add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture, stirring to combine. Using level tablespoons, spoon the combined mixture 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes until almost done. Cool on the sheets until the cookie becomes firm, about 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.