|Makes: 30 tartlets|
|Serving Size: 2 tartlets|
|Choices: Carbohydrate 1, Fat 1|
- Makes: 30 tartlets
- Serving Size: 2 tartlets
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 to 18 minutes
|1/4||cup||Splenda brown sugar blend|
|1/4||cup||light corn syrup|
|2||Tbsp.||lite buttery spread (such as Promise Activ), melted|
|2||boxes frozen prebaked phyllo shells, total of 30 mini tart shells|
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a bowl, whisk together the egg, Splenda, corn syrup, buttery spread, and vanilla.
- Arrange the phyllo shells on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Divide the nuts and cranberries among all the shells. Pour the sugar mixture on top of the nuts and cranberries.
- Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes until golden and filling is set.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack.